Rayco Manufacturing Company was bought by Woodies Restorations in May 2014. The company specializes in custom and reproduction fuel tanks that are built to U.S.C.G specifications. Rayco also manufactures custom awnings and hand rails for houseboats.
We ship tanks worldwide with UPS.
"Thanks for the quick turn-around on the tank, Nice."
- Prime grade marine aluminum 5052 alloy as required by USCG.
- A minimum of .125" thick aluminum that exceeds USCG requirements
- 1 Gal. to 125 Gal. - 1/8" thick aluminum [.125]
- 126 Gal. to 200 Gal. - 3/16" thick aluminum [.190]
- 201 Gal. to 500 Gal. - 1/4" thick aluminum [.250]
-501 Gal. and Larger - 3/8" thick aluminum [.375]
- All tanks are TIG welded with the exception of the baffles which are MIG welded in place.
- Tanks cannot exceed 30" in any direction without a baffle.
- All fittings on marine fuel tank are required to be on the top of the tank.
- We allow + or - 1/4" dimensional.
- All tanks are pressure tested at 4 psi.
Rayco Mfg. is not responsible for the installation of tanks.
Consumer assumes final responsibility and liability for proper installation.
Due to tanks being custom built to owner specifications/dimensions.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Any modifications/alterations made to the tank after delivery not performed by Rayco voids any warranty and Rayco will not be held responsible for any repairs and or reimbursements.